Buy your Housing Association home

The government's Right to Acquire scheme allows most housing association tenants to buy their home at a discount.

You can apply to buy your housing association home if you’ve had a public sector landlord for 3 years. These landlords include:

  • housing associations
  • councils
  • the armed services
  • NHS trusts and foundation trusts

Your property must either have been:

  • built or bought by a housing association after 31 March 1997 (and funded through a social housing grant provided by the Housing Corporation or local council)
  • transferred from a local council to a housing association after 31 March 1997

The home you want to buy must also be:

  • a self-contained property
  • your only or main home

We can help you with your Right to Acquire application form! 

Call us free today on 0800 083 0449 and let us guide you through the process! Or complete our contact form and we'll contact you at a time to suit you!

You're one step closer to owning your own home!